Prepare for Your Visit
To help make your first visit to Dr. Sutker’s practice as smooth as possible, please read the information on this web page. You’ll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to Dr. Sutker’s office(s), practice hours, payment policies and more. There’s also a description of his first visit procedures. And, you can save some time by printing out and completing the new patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Dr. Sutker’s practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in medical care. To fulfill this mission, he is committed to:
- Listening to those he is privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession, and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
What to Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this website. Also, take some time to review the staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. Dr. Sutker looks forward to your first visit.
- The American College of Surgeons
- Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons
- The American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
New Patient and Post-Op Patient Forms:
For all patients who are coming to the office for their first visit, whether for a new appointment or a post-operative appointment, please complete the “New Patient Paperwork” and sign the “Patient Signatures”. Our practice policies and notice of privacy practices are included for you to review, but there is no need to print and sign these forms. Please review the office policy on pain medication as well.
- New Patient Paperwork
- Patient Signature Pages
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Patient Policies
- Policy on Pain Medication
If this is your first visit to the office for one of these conditions, please complete the following forms:
If you have already had an operation for weight loss, please complete the following form for each clinic visit: